This stunning home was designed with the highest level of sophistication and luxury in mind. Located in prestigious Maryatville, with every detail considered and carefully crafted. With a view of Northumberland Avenue, this home truly encompasses high-end luxury living.
When you enter the impressive entrance hall, you are immediately seduced by the quality and craftsmanship of the house. Modernist ceiling lights create a runway, showcasing Herringbone Blackbutt flooring creating warmth and richness, allowing the meticulous detail to shine. Materials and textures are used to connect the spaces. Stone, oak, steel and glass are present throughout and interact together in the light-filtered spaces.
The master suite offers views of tree-lined Northumberland Avenue with corner glass windows. Offering a private sanctuary, this is where one can retreat. The luxury is enhanced by a walk-in walk-in closet, with a full-length mirrored wall, floor-to-ceiling custom 2pac cabinets with oversized drawers, pendant lights and full-length shelving. The bathroom is divine. Featuring wall hung double vanities, European mirrors and a frameless glass shower screen with nickel brass fittings, rain showerhead and underfloor heating.
A trail of pendants plays off the art-decorated walls in the expansive hallway. A powder room and separate laundry room with custom cabinetry, stone tiling and detailed craftsmanship lead to the rear living.
The gourmet kitchen is located between the light-flooded living room, living room and dining room, while overlooking the north-facing open-air area. It’s made for entertaining, with Miele double ovens, Miele dishwasher, built-in fridge and freezer, and Miele gas cooktop. Finer details such as a stunning Caesarstone Aterre Blanca breakfast bar, butler pantry with prep sink, open pantry with 2pac cabinets and shelves, glass backsplashes and textured panels modern microwaves adhere to the modern luxury feel of the home.
An oak, steel and glass staircase with a rich materiality resembles a sculpture and connects the luxurious spaces upstairs. With two oversized bedrooms, both with custom built-in 2pac wardrobes, and a master bath with a large egg-shaped tub, dual sinks, and stone tiling, and a separate casual living room, the intricacies of detail don’t go unnoticed. not unnoticed.
Steel-framed ArborCrest doors provide views of the lush rear gardens. An outdoor entertaining area with built-in Beefeater BBQ, sink and built-in beverage fridge captures the homes approach to life, with the lawns and gardens beautifully framing the building and beyond.
Located among the incredible properties of the Eastern Suburbs and walking distance to Marryatville Mall, Marryatville Hotel, Marryatville Elementary School and Marryatville High School. Also conveniently located just steps from peaceful Tusmore Park with beautiful mature trees, lawns and landscaped areas that combine perfectly with the entertainment of 5 tennis courts, a wading pool and children’s play equipment, while First Creek meanders to the side. Burnside Village is a short drive away, as is The Parade Norwood.
- Detached Torrens Titled residence
- Lower level of 3.3 and 3 m high ceilings
- 2 car garage with interior and exterior access
- Full height natural stone wall and floor tiles for bathroom, bath and powder
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Two Pack Glossy Kitchen Cabinets
- Set of two shiny built-in bathrobes and other cabinets throughout.
- Miele built-in appliances (gas hob and 2 x wall ovens)
- Floor heating for bathroom and bathroom
- Coated exterior walls
- 3 considerably large bedrooms
- Upstairs retreat
- Australian Native Blackbutt flooring in hallway, living room and bed 1
- Frameless shower enclosures
- Wall hung vanities and toilets
- The butler’s pantry
- Extra thick and wide stone kitchen worktop (Caesarstone Aterra Blanca)
- Stone bench tops throughout (Caesarstone Aterra Blanca)
- Zoned duct heating and cooling
- LED lighting
- Large outdoor terrace with outdoor kitchen & Beefeater BBQ
- Intercom and security system
- 45 oz luxury carpet
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Fully integrated fridge
- Ready for TV, Data and Foxtel
- ArborCrest Commercial Windows and Doors
- Hebel floor on the first floor
- Watering lawns and flowerbeds
- Provision of solar and camera
- Front electric safety barrier
- Exclusive location in the cosmopolitan eastern suburbs
- Minutes from the shops of Marryatville, Burnside Village and The Parade Norwood.
- Walk to fabulous local eateries and restaurants, Antico Forno, The Rising Sun Inn and Lune bar and Eatery.
- Zoned for Maryatville Primary and Maryatville High School
- McKellar Stewart Kindergarten School Zone
- Close to prestigious private schools, Pembroke School, St Peters Girls’ School and Loreto College