The Disney Parks Blog announced that Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto will reopen today, July 19, at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
What is happening:
- Walt Disney World guests can finally celebrate the reopening of Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto today, July 19, at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Guests visiting the resort can also experience a new DOLE Whip inspired by Moana for DOLE Whip Day at Pineapple Lanai for a limited time until July 21.
- The DOLE Whip has orange swirled raspberry in a waffle cone coated with white chocolate and coated with golden sugar.
- With the reopening of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, visitors will also be able to enjoy the newly redesigned rooms inspired by the movie by Walt Disney Animation Studios Moana starting today.
- When the complex reopens, the temporary reception of Pago Pago will close and the reception and concierge services will return to the grand ceremonial house. Disney’s Magical Express and valet parking will be available under the new porte-cochere.
- It should be noted that although most areas and station facilities will be available, the renovation of the monorail station continues and monorail service to and from the station remains temporarily unavailable. The main entrance to the Grand Ceremonial House will also open at a later date, and members of the cast will be available to help guests access the side entrance to the Grand Ceremonial House in the interim.